3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
In that case, you need to uninstall that asset, & re-install it. As you only have part of the asset loaded, it's not a fault of any the assets themselves, only your install of the asset.
ok now it works when i do 1 and 2 but when i press 3 the whole body went weird so is it ok just doing 1 and 2 for it?

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
i got xy working but when i saved the character preset it didnt save it with it lol, idk why everytime i save a character preset i lose the hair and that too. With the women i keep their genitals when saving but they lose their hair as well. only time i dont is if i save the scene instead. its annoying.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
i got xy working but when i saved the character preset it didnt save it with it lol, idk why everytime i save a character preset i lose the hair and that too. With the women i keep their genitals when saving but they lose their hair as well. only time i dont is if i save the scene instead. its annoying.
Don't save as a character preset, use Scene Subset instead. When you save you can pick and choose what to save so eliminate all the junk and just save the character with all it's child nodes.

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Thank you for your kind words!. Maybe because both use the same hairstyle ;)
I guess some ppl already said before, but you should do a game with your comic art. Or do you already have one? I see we are subscribestar buddys :) Your Art is nice, i would play. (if it would contain more than just romance stuff) :p

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mando Logica

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
I guess some ppl already said before, but you should do a game with your comic art. Or do you already have one? I see we are subscribestar buddys :) Your Art is nice, i would play. (if it would contain more than just romance stuff) :p
I am grateful for your words, Blondie Bear :). I haven't done a game yet. And yeah some told me to do my comic as a game. I am studying that. I hope I can do it one day!

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I am grateful for your words, Blondie Bear :). I haven't done a game yet. And yeah some told me to do my comic as a game. I am studying that. I hope I can do it one day!
just for me to know because i am an artist and a renpy game developer. What kind of game would it be? :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes