3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
D9074
You will get over this rather quickly, once you find out that the more morphs you install the longer it takes to load anything in DAZ. DAZ does terrible memory management and they will load every installed morph for every character you load each and every time. And then, there is the log file that cannot be turned off or filtered. Everything DAZ does is there to slow the program down.

SO you will get to the point where you will have a library with everything you collect/download, and another library with only the things you use the most. You will use the slimmed down library because it is the only one that will let you load characters and scenes without driving yourself crazy with long load times.
lol i hope i dont get that bad with it, but i probably will.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Finally took some time to sit down and try to make my own custom character. All the presets are nice but I wanted something kind of original. I need the more expierenced folks to let me know if this looks like any already made characters. Starting to get used to some render settings to the quality is a bit better than my first and second render. (this being my 3rd) Also I was contractually obligated to make her extra Thicc due to my religion of Thighdeology. Any and all feedback is welcome.
Lucy.png

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
where do you get the genital packs for the male gen 8s? the one i used just goes grey. had the longest problem with this for the females and finally found the right one and now im stuck with the male one.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
where do you get the genital packs for the male gen 8s?
Depends which one you use;

If you are using Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8 Males (the one from DAZ) then the character you are putting it on must have textures for the genitalia. If you use Dicktator or XY they will copy part of the torso to create textures.

Reactions: D9074

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

If you are using Anatomical Elements for Genesis 8 Males (the one from DAZ) then the character you are putting it on must have textures for the genitalia. If you use Dicktator or XY they will copy part of the torso to create textures.
i did download the xy one but i dont think i could find it lol, ill have to look more

D9074

Feb 21, 2021

That is what happens when i do the 1,2,3 step with the character highlighted lol... every time. its weird as fuck

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
where do you get the genital packs for the male gen 8s? the one i used just goes grey. had the longest problem with this for the females and finally found the right one and now im stuck with the male one.
They all do that if you add any type of Geoshell, you need to look at the non-Dicktator or XY Geoshell's, & turn on the Genetials, same goes for G8F.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
They all do that if you add any type of Geoshell, you need to look at the non-Dicktator or XY Geoshell's, & turn on the Genetials, same goes for G8F.

on XY i click my model, press the 1st one it says a error, press 2nd and 3rd and get error on third too.. it says i dont have certain files even though they are in there.. its shit. is there any other ones i can use apart from the standard one and xy? how do you mean turn the genitals on, i thought you just click the model and then add them

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
on XY i click my model, press the 1st one it says a error, press 2nd and 3rd and get error on third too.. it says i dont have certain files even though they are in there.. its shit. is there any other ones i can use apart from the standard one and xy? how do you mean turn the genitals on, i thought you just click the model and then add them

In that case, you need to uninstall that asset, & re-install it. As you only have part of the asset loaded, it's not a fault of any the assets themselves, only your install of the asset.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes