3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Baron_Triumph

Nov 8, 2019
Hey there, i'm currently working on a small scale unity game (mostly date sim with some minigame elements here and there), and produced my first character 'proof of concept'. I would love to have your feedbacks, as I will post any future updates in this thread for now. Thanks again, hope you like it ;)

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Hey there, i'm currently working on a small scale unity game (mostly date sim with some minigame elements here and there), and produced my first character 'proof of concept'. I would love to have your feedbacks, as I will post any future updates in this thread for now. Thanks again, hope you like it ;)
Oh and, as i was on a roll, i went on and made a second character (same clothes as they will serve as 'uniforms') so there you go !
There are some weird stuff going on with faces, i am not sure myself how you can fix them. They don't look bad from afar but up close i can see when i open images in new tab. Otherwise, good job! they look good.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Yes, it is. If there was a character not in the frame looking into the car, or some approaching doom, then this level of reflection would serve a purpose. As it is, it just mars the image and feeling you are trying to create.
Boogie thank you

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Oh and, as i was on a roll, i went on and made a second character (same clothes as they will serve as 'uniforms') so there you go !
Cute waifus!

The odd lines near the hairline are caused by the hair cap mesh intersecting with the head. Most hair assets have things like forehead/head size adjustment morphs you can expand slightly to fix this. Putting the viewport in smooth shaded mode can help visualize it sometimes.

Reactions: Baron_Triumph

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
ok now it works when i do 1 and 2 but when i press 3 the whole body went weird so is it ok just doing 1 and 2 for it?
i got xy working but when i saved the character preset it didnt save it with it lol, idk why everytime i save a character preset i lose the hair and that too. With the women i keep their genitals when saving but they lose their hair as well. only time i dont is if i save the scene instead. its annoying.

Firstly what do you mean by 1, 2, & 3? Some screenshot's would help, too. Secondly, 'Save' your character as a 'Scene Subset'.
Thirdly, this is what you need to do for every Geoshell, other than the XXY or Futalicious ones. I've already done the Other Geoshell's, just leaving the last one to turn-off the shell genitals. Screenshot (669).png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes