3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Not sure if i released this on here before if i should have forgive me it's one of my older GTX 1080 benchmark results
i released several of the same result base already im sure but im not sure if this specifically on here.
1angelsbench-22mins3s.png

My first experiment with Nvidias AI Denoiser back then and the resulting ML Distortion Caustic Warp effect out of it ;)
3angels-benchmark-casfractalwarp.png

Also something new for your Artfile.ru guys whoever you are ;)

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
D9074
You will get over this rather quickly, once you find out that the more morphs you install the longer it takes to load anything in DAZ. DAZ does terrible memory management and they will load every installed morph for every character you load each and every time. And then, there is the log file that cannot be turned off or filtered. Everything DAZ does is there to slow the program down.

SO you will get to the point where you will have a library with everything you collect/download, and another library with only the things you use the most. You will use the slimmed down library because it is the only one that will let you load characters and scenes without driving yourself crazy with long load times.

Reactions: DooRetsam and D9074
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes