3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
My dream: female pov game (no lesby, no male protagonist, no multiple protagonist, no blackmalling prepuberty teens, no old ugly moneyless neighbours, no 'MILF' and 'MOMMY' cr@p, no scifi-fantasy, no 'corruption' (wtf is it?), no combat/battle/gundam/ET, no FEMALE DECISIONS ) about love and Romantice. I want GAME where males catch you and fight for you.

Maxin.png

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
hey how do you make background blurry? do you render in daz and afterwards use photoshop or is there a way to blur background in daz?
when using camera you do your depth of field and make sure the model is in the 2 lines, if you search depth of field on youtube you will see exactly how to do it

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Excellent! Glad you're getting the hang of it :) Keep playing around with different strategies for lighting, only practice can really teach you the ins and outs of how it works. Good luck!
yeah im definitely realising more and more as i go and you people here have been amazing with the help so thanks :)

Reactions: Zavijava_

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
she's very pretty and all. but the physics are a bit off or is it just me? (breasts). But nice work, mate.

-blondie
edit: Hey, don't be sad or get me wrong. she is awesome. It's just that i don't know if the breasts can be pressed like that with her actual cloth on and that position. Maybe i'm wrong. It's just a very strong bra

Last edited:

Blondie Bear

Poetic Psychopath
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
My dream: female pov game (no lesby, no male protagonist, no multiple protagonist, no blackmalling prepuberty teens, no old ugly moneyless neighbours, no 'MILF' and 'MOMMY' cr@p, no scifi-fantasy, no 'corruption' (wtf is it?), no combat/battle/gundam/ET, no FEMALE DECISIONS ) about love and Romantice. I want GAME where males catch you and fight for you.

View attachment 1710775
i don't know why but i fell in love with her. she is unique man, keep it going. Wish i had her in my game. ♥

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020

View attachment 1710775
I want that, but with the lesby. All lesby.

Reactions: Willfriedstogamer

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
I want that, but with the lesby. All lesby.
All f95's games about lesby. Game about straight female romantic + sex... are missing. I know one or two-three games about female hetero love. Lovestory in book novells make MONEY. Female sexlovestories market is still HUNGRY.

Reactions: Blondie Bear
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes