3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
A nice coherent Photogrammetrical result combination :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: Uhh i think i can't keep myself out of this so much longer and you know what im horny as hell right now, jesus i waited so impatiently for being touched ;)
That guy has some multitasking caps fondling around with me while fucking her in the Ass :D

Last edited:
Nov 28, 2019
The one or other fellow artist might know the feeling. Checking out your latest assets in Daz you get one cool idea after another, can't wait to get one scene done so you can jump onto the next great idea, probably even cooler than the one before (!!) and... at some point the sun shines through your window (if you're not stuck in a basement) and you realize: You wasted the whole night just to end up with a folder full of images you're probably going to delete, because non of the renders looks finished and you're probably going to do them all again at some point ;-).

I got a little frustrated after such a night, so I decided to throw my favorite three ideas into one scene and swore to myself, THIS one I will finish! No matter how crappy the result and no matter how soon I realize nothing fits together, this one will see a fully converged image pop up with the "save image" prompt. At least ONE final picture with somewhat bearable render quality and all elements correctly placed (no clipping), so I can go to bed without a feeling of UTTER defeat ;-).
Well... yup, it's really crappy, nothing fits together, the background looks like I forgot to put on my glasses when deciding to use this one and the lighting is as unrealistic as can be.

But... it ended up SO silly it really made me laugh and quite literally made my day. Feel free to use it as a bad example if you need to explain to someone how NOT to do a scene in Daz :LOL::giggle:

Tiffany M., Lila Boobs & Nora Futapunkah in Three Bananas at The Fake Waterfall.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes