3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
when you make a character how do you save their hair, genitals to it? every time i make a character and save character as a preset it only saved the makeup and body morphs to it, it doesnt save hair, clothes, genitals or anything else unless i save it as a scene

Feb 11, 2022
when you make a character how do you save their hair, genitals to it? every time i make a character and save character as a preset it only saved the makeup and body morphs to it, it doesnt save hair, clothes, genitals or anything else unless i save it as a scene
You might wanna try saving them as a scene subset and check all the parts you want included. Also, I would untick the environment and tone mapping for convenience because that will prevent daz from changing your settings to the characters saved settings once you load the character.

-Raven

Reactions: D9074 and Zavijava_

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You might wanna try saving them as a scene subset and check all the parts you want included. Also, I would untick the environment and tone mapping for convenience because that will prevent daz from changing your settings to the characters saved settings once you load the character.

-Raven
thank you, i will give this a try when im finished on this and see if it loads it in

Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
After a brief period of frustration, I've started working on my VN again. Here's some new renders for the game - resolution is 1080 so I don't have to spend hours to render a single image when there's going to be probably thousands of them by the time I'm done. How do they look?
nat_q1_11.png shirley_lingerie_10.png c0_nanako12.png

Baron_Triumph

Nov 8, 2019
After a brief period of frustration, I've started working on my VN again. Here's some new renders for the game - resolution is 1080 so I don't have to spend hours to render a single image when there's going to be probably thousands of them by the time I'm done. How do they look?
View attachment 1721623 View attachment 1721625 View attachment 1721626
Pretty cool indeed ! I love the first two ones, but i got a bit startled by how the last is missing eyelashes (still a nice design, i just wanted to clarify that)
Quick question, do you render the environment with the character ? or is it added post prod ?

Baron_Triumph

Nov 8, 2019
Quick update on my placeholders, I had to create some 'actions', and proceeded to use some poses i had for a while, turned out to be more of a hassle than i thought it would, but all in all a pretty fun experience ! Enjoy the teaser, i'm keeping the rest for now, while i try to decide if i get to use it for a while or not (if i don't, i'll post it here so it doesn't get lost ^^)
NinaChachki_Blow1.png NinaChachki_BlowFinish_second.png

Yorma86

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Pretty cool indeed ! I love the first two ones, but i got a bit startled by how the last is missing eyelashes (still a nice design, i just wanted to clarify that)
Quick question, do you render the environment with the character ? or is it added post prod ?
I render the environment with the character - is that an inefficient way of doing it?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes