3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Save your character as a "scene subset", selecting only your character. This will save everything about your character. Works great to save everything as one package.

Another way to do it is to save as a character preset then once your character is saved (usually just the barebones character as you know), then you save what they have on (including hair and genitals) as a "wearable preset", and there are other aspects of your character you may wish to save like their current pose as a preset, just look under FILE->SAVE AS for the various types of presets you can save, in this way, you can save the basic character, then maybe save different wearables for them (different hair and clothes etc), different poses for them etc... without having to load it all in one go with a scene subset.

I often do BOTH, a scene subset with everything, and the separate presets as described as sometimes I don't need it all loaded in.
thanks thats a good idea, i have started doing the scene subset and its worked great. i never knew i could even save hair and others as a wearable preset

Reactions: Night Hacker

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm running into a problem recently. When I'm trying to render certain things it crashes and I get the renderer crashed error. I have tried the scene optimizer with no luck. I have 16GB Ram but I only have 8gb Vram since I have a RTX 3070. I tried going through and hiding each thing one at a time but no luck there either. Really unfortunate since I wanted to add more to this scene for example but this is the best I could do before shit started crashing.
withhair.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I render the environment with the character - is that an inefficient way of doing it?

To be honest it's the best way to go, as your figures don't clash with floor levels(hovering above), or mismatched shadows, also scale of things n ppl....

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I'm running into a problem recently. When I'm trying to render certain things it crashes and I get the renderer crashed error. I have tried the scene optimizer with no luck. I have 16GB Ram but I only have 8gb Vram since I have a RTX 3070. I tried going through and hiding each thing one at a time but no luck there either. Really unfortunate since I wanted to add more to this scene for example but this is the best I could do before shit started crashing.
View attachment 1722097

Try Camera Doctor, the Camera CutAway by Riversoft Arts, hides everything, outside the camera view, but has an option to leave the lighting in place.

Reactions: Banality and Rizo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes