3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
MARIA AND THE MUTANT
This is a Patreon exclusive story , and it will be available next week ONLY on tiers 3 and higher on my patreon page. Every month one extra story is available for those tiers , the patrons chose the characters trough poll at the start of each month, and the story is published on the last days of the month...So become a patron now on:

kisskiss.jpg

Baron_Triumph

Nov 8, 2019
I render the environment with the character - is that an inefficient way of doing it?
It all depends, it will take you more time to render for sure, but on the other hand, you get better integration of your art, since it's all made in a 3D environment. I was just asking out of pure curiosity, but it sure does look good there, it's mostly tomato/tomato :)

Feb 11, 2022
Hello!

Trying to improve on DAZ and PS ... if anyone got any suggestions, I would be glad to hear! :giggle:

Characters: Cassie Cage, Kano, Sonya Blade and Johnny Cage.

"Punishing Cage"

View attachment 1721892

NO PS:
View attachment 1721895
Don't know if its what you are after but everything looks so crisp and it kinda gives the unrealistic vibe to me personally. Maybe a bit bloom here and there and a bit more aggressive bloom might do the trick. Also, I'd play with the camera angle a little bit more. Just to get rid of the basic straight shot feel of it. Completely personal opinion probably biased by my own taste so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm afraid I can't offer anything on the PS side since I don't do/like post work but I can say what you have done with the post can be easily achieved within DAZ.

Overall solid work. Keep it up <3

-Raven

Kthulu_SFM

May 4, 2017
Don't know if its what you are after but everything looks so crisp and it kinda gives the unrealistic vibe to me personally. Maybe a bit bloom here and there and a bit more aggressive bloom might do the trick. Also, I'd play with the camera angle a little bit more. Just to get rid of the basic straight shot feel of it. Completely personal opinion probably biased by my own taste so take it with a grain of salt.

I'm afraid I can't offer anything on the PS side since I don't do/like post work but I can say what you have done with the post can be easily achieved within DAZ.

Overall solid work. Keep it up <3

-Raven
Wow, solid advice! Thank you very much! :giggle:

I will try a couple things that you suggest and see how it turns out! ;)

See ya!

Reactions: The Fallen Cardinal

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
when you make a character how do you save their hair, genitals to it? every time i make a character and save character as a preset it only saved the makeup and body morphs to it, it doesnt save hair, clothes, genitals or anything else unless i save it as a scene
Save your character as a "scene subset", selecting only your character. This will save everything about your character. Works great to save everything as one package.

Another way to do it is to save as a character preset then once your character is saved (usually just the barebones character as you know), then you save what they have on (including hair and genitals) as a "wearable preset", and there are other aspects of your character you may wish to save like their current pose as a preset, just look under FILE->SAVE AS for the various types of presets you can save, in this way, you can save the basic character, then maybe save different wearables for them (different hair and clothes etc), different poses for them etc... without having to load it all in one go with a scene subset.

I often do BOTH, a scene subset with everything, and the separate presets as described as sometimes I don't need it all loaded in.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes