3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Hey staff, there should be a tag "Dazier confirmed" or "confirmed 3D artist"... When I see all these talented artists who are newbies.

• Haha
Reactions: DoctorPervic

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Okay I'ma need some info on how you did these! They look so fucking good! I can never get my skin texture to look this good! And the lighting and shading looks real! Also what genital model you using? Seriously great work!!!
Base skin texture is heavily modified , normal maps are from .

I did do some skin tone correction, replaced nipples on all maps, manually (all the daz l.i.e. and utilities suck major ass) added soft tan lines, veins, smoothened the chest area so the textures don't get stretched out with the breasts and look smooth.

Lighting is very simple: HDRI from one of Papertiger's packs, think this one was Revolution pack at about 0.5 intensity + main spot light 50/50 disk geometry, neutral color and a rim pointlight. Really nothing fancy. Post-work was just simple curves adjustment layer to bring up midtones and highlights and color lookup table + added high pass filter for sharpening (in photoshop you duplicate the image, press ctrl shift u to desaturate, go to filters - other - high pass, select value to around when you see the edges, around 2 is usually fine and change blend mode to overlay.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes