3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I come with a request for assistance. Tried looking online with no luck and I know me being a dumbass the issue it probably simple to fix. I changed skin material for character but I have HD Nipples mod on said character so when I changed skin map It ignored the breasts. I tried going to surfaces and applying skin texture to hd nipples but no luck. Anyone know what's up.
(attached pic for reference)

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Main menu screen from my upcoming game!
According to the player's choices, the characters will leave the table, change clothes, look shadowy(until they appear) or leave something important for them on the table.
What do you guys think? (Let's hope i can learn how to code the feature i am planning :D ) mainmenuscreen3.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I come with a request for assistance. Tried looking online with no luck and I know me being a dumbass the issue it probably simple to fix. I changed skin material for character but I have HD Nipples mod on said character so when I changed skin map It ignored the breasts. I tried going to surfaces and applying skin texture to hd nipples but no luck. Anyone know what's up.
(attached pic for reference)

Nice Picture, but a Screenshot of your settings would help more, with the problems shown.
You could try removing the HD Nipples, applying new skin textures, make-up etc, then re-do the HD Nipples from new.

Reactions: Blondie Bear
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes