3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So...I was listening to Pretty Reckless and watching 'To have and have not' yesterday. Came up with that bastard mix of the two. I think the grain is too much, and I also find it curious why I have to let it render to 6k samples to remove all the grain just to add it back again later on.

Make me wanna die resized.png

Also I'd love the pillow to bend a bit more, rather than having a perfect replica of her butt on it, but couldn't get it to behave and mesh grabber mysteriously disappeared from my plugins.

for those who want to hear it.

And here is the original render and the post stages.
The original out of Daz.
Make me wanna die.png
Applying some real camera filters to it from the era I wanted to simulate and resized because F95 didn't like it.
Make me wanna die post1 resized.png

And a reference for the I was going for.

PS. I hate that hair. Anyone has ideas for some nice, straight and long dforce hair? I have Linday hair but it's a nightmare for my poor laptop. Just using the asset triples my render times. Or any feedback for the image? I'd like to get better at it.

EDIT: If I get better hair and some nice cigarette assets, I'll be making a proper remake of this render. Consider this a..proof of concept render.

Last edited:

acusrola

May 30, 2020
Girl-cock warning for all you freaks who don't like it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quick and dirty proof of concept render. Managed to turn a 360 screenshot from TW3 and slap it into DAZ as an HDRI image for rendering. Next up, need to see if I can take a night screenshot and use the fires as a light.

Been thinking on how to do this for a while and I'm so happy that it worked.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes