3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NEW STORY OUT NOW....its called "The Maid" And it's about 105 pages, in 2 versions as always with and without text....this is 2k resolution and if you know what kind of art i create , you know what to find in it....so what's in the box ??
find out ONLY on:

maid10.jpg

ZaWarudo

Apr 5, 2021
Decided to do a quick image of all the girls. Probably not the best quality because I did not want to overwork my system and went for a 20 minute rendering time.

From left to right; Diya, Nia, Emiko, Jennifer, Melissa and Shannon.

View attachment 1716168

Pick your favourite.
you can fix the "black iris" problem on jennifer by changing your instancing optimization to memory or speed under the render settings. The problem occurs because the models are far away from the center of the coordinates. Also you don't have to do render again. Just use spot render. And select your character's face. Make sure your spot render setting is in new window.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
you can fix the "black iris" problem on jennifer by changing your instancing optimization to memory or speed under the render settings. The problem occurs because the models are far away from the center of the coordinates. Also you don't have to do render again. Just use spot render. And select your character's face. Make sure your spot render setting is in new window.
While I appreciate the help, I have already fixed the problem.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes