3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
mira1ed.jpg mira2ed.jpg mira4ed.jpg miraalt3ed.jpg

Testing "custom" character, R3DS Wrap is pretty fun to work with to get any character on the G8.1 UV. Wild short hair was a pain to work with the ligths setup i had, never had a problem like this one. I wasn't happy with the amount of banding on the background, unfortunately nothing i can do right now.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Shannon, despite her incredibly fit body, is a little shy, keeps to herself. Maybe it was because she was a little mousy when she was young, braces and oversized glasses. But if you mention the prospect of cosplay, well that lady just lightens up and she's bursting with ideas.

After a frantic weekend of cutting cloth, stitching leather and finding the perfect strips of rags, Shannon stepped in for our post-apocalyptic shoot and damn, did that girl look red hot! It wasn't long before that fit goddess was stripping off those strips and giving us an eyeful. She sure wasn't shy after that!" - Cosplay Hottie dot com.

ShannonCosplaying.png

ShannonCosplaying2 (2).png ShannonCosplaying3 (2).png

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I called this render...
Boobs...

View attachment 1729717

#Boobs-Challenge
#boobschallenge
Inspired by AbyssalEros
This piece by SiJa
inspired me to create this challenge.
If you want to join:

Simple Premise
- closeup of a nice pair of boobs, no clothes or embellishments, no visible face.
- selfsqueezed or not doesn't matter.
- in simple background
- well lit for best detail possible.
- add hashtag

This is my #boobschallenge
#boobschallenge.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes