3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Now..this came out completely by accident, but I really liked it, so I spent 2 minutes in post with my presets and decided to share.

I was going for an albino type of character but this definitely ain't it. Even without the post (original render attached below) it looks more..'dead' than albino. There's no good shader for albinos and there's no literature either for such a shader. Even went to look at scientific literature to see why the skin looks different to try and wing it, but no bueno that way either. And don't get me started on how nipples look on albinos. Even google didn't have an answer. Google. Nipples. No answer. Mind fucking blown.

So yeah...looooots and lots of work to do and make a completely custom skin from absolute scratch for this character. Fun.

Now, to be clear. This is the same character from my last post, shoved in a time machine and coming out about 10 years younger. I am NOT going to post any nudes of her, even if I decide to post more renders of her, they will be 100% PG. Or well, PG as far as nudity goes. Which is why the framing is set up that way here. I lack good clothing items in my library for the character's concept and any lower and it'd be pretty obvious that she's about 14-16 and I'd be in trouble. Lastly, before I post the renders, that's the main character of a novel I'm writing. Not a visual novel, a normal one, letters on paper type of thing.

I hope you like it as much as I did, but enough gushing about a lucky accident on my shader and back to spending another week on building something I'll just scrap at the end.

Bittersweet.png

And here's the original render, no post whatsoever.
cool accident.png

And if somehow, someone has a good shader for albinos, please..please..share. Altern8 didn't work, Skin Builder either and EcVh0's shaders for pale people turned her green like the shrek. And yes, I checked without Spectral Rendering too. Still Shreky.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes