3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
BEFORE or AFTER?
Oddly enough....before for the male character and after for the female.

With the female character the after skin tone seems appropriate for the scene lighting. For the male character that same lighting makes him look...ghoulish in a way?

• Red Heart
Reactions: PandaLulz

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
After a couple of days, I've decided to try and create more girls for my stable of characters, both for some change and some variety.

Went with the Middle East for the new girl, Sabah. Kind of imagine she'd be the shy kind of girl, be it culture shock or just a natural inclination.
Sabah.png

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"When we met Sabah, she was so painfully shy about showing her body that she was even wearing a scarf. At the beach. In the middle of Summer. We got to talking to her and made it clear that she could walk away if she wanted. But after some consideration, she decided she'd strip down, but with a couple of conditions. 1 - Female photographer only. Done and done already! 2 - No one else could be around. Well, lets just say we know the perfect place. And with that, we set things up for Sabah, just time as the sun would be setting. And boy, was she excited once she got into it! We're looking forward to seeing more from Sabah soon."

SabahBeach.png

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Well, having only just seen it, I couldn't see any difference, so I didn't waste my time, but having seen that 'comment', I thought I'd leave my two penneth here.....I really don't care.
Dunno if you're new to this thread or not, but maybe I should have really written sarcasm in big letters. In any case, that's cool, cool, thanks for sharing your opinion.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes