3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
As you know, I try to give my characters a bit of personality. Some who are confident, some who are shy and some who just want to rip off their boyfriend's clothes to pump his cock, teasing him then begging him to cum, then squeezing just before he cums. All so she can lick that load like a lollipop.

If only I knew where Reyes stood.
ReyesBigLoad.png

Feb 23, 2020
I would suggest smaller breasts & areolas with less pronounced nipples & a slightly darker skin tone. Otherwise she's lovely, deserving a full-length portrait or two, with clothes & without.
Thanks for your suggestion. I would love to try a version with smaller breasts and areolas.
Since she is an Indian and a MILF, I thought it would be better to have large breasts with big areolas (normally Indian MIlFS do have it) and long nipples. But I guess a version with smaller nipples/areolas would look good too.

Just a random picture of Indian MILF for reference :)

images (5).jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 44Tom

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Dunno if you're new to this thread or not, but maybe I should have really written sarcasm in big letters. In any case, that's cool, cool, thanks for sharing your opinion.

Oh dear, back to school if you thought that was 'sarcasm' in your post, it just came out as moaning about ppl leading lives way more interesting, than yours....Now, have you got your sandwiches for your lunch, & all of your exercise books & your gym kit....Good, now get mummy to take you to school.....

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes