3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Sabah was kind enough to come down to the studio to try out the sybian, mostly out of curiosity and a little bit out of trepidation. Of course, once we showed it to her and explained how it worked, she quite happily agreed to give it a go, provided she controlled the speed. We're not one to deny the request of such a beautiful woman, but we did warn Sabah it might be a little much being as it was her first time. She said it would be fine and climbed on board.

Folks, most of the ladies who try the sybians here at the studio, they start at 2 or 3 and work their way up to 7 or 8. We know this because all out sybians are wirelessly connected to our computers for remote play. Well, didn't Sabah jump on there at 6 and tried to go up to 8, not realising how intense it could be. But damn if this babe didn't it in stride after the initial shock. Then Sabah kicked that switch to 10...let's just say we were all surprised, Sabah included, that she was one hell of a squirter!

We're going to get her back here soon!"

SabahTooMuchTooQuickly.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Saw a picture of a model and wanted to try it with my character... I think it came out pretty nice. Would love feedback from the more expierenced folk though if you notice anything out of place.. :) View attachment 1754086
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Your foot pose is out, just enough to almost give me foot cramps, in sympathy. The photo angle of shins, feet & toes, looks more comfortable(only just) Yours looks horribly crammed up on her. if that makes sense.

Reactions: Rizo

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
I've been wondering how opening mouth on models looked like and tried one of the most iconic image. I, for myself can say that i actually don't like how daz handles mouth rigs... I want your opinions too, how does it look? (Btw, the iconic image is from the american psycho.) View attachment 1754138

View attachment 1754139
... because you can't spell "slaughter" without "laughter" ^^ Looks good and great Film ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ZaWarudo
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes