3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Good try, but it is a movie about cyborg

Also, the render is not 100% accurate to the actual plot

Aaaaaahhhh....So guess the Film Reference, with a set of images, that didn't appear in the film, nor meets the plot lines......mmmmmmmm Must be Terminator, then, only a pretty girl not Arnie....Oh & a car not a motorbike.....

Reactions: peterhorny

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Have you not seen Natasha Henstridge?
Dont get me wrong. She was totally hot in Species and the reference fits to what we are seeing in that image. It's just...the hair. I remember when what's her face first showed up in that time bubble the way the hair stylists styled her hair didnt seem to match her facial structure. It wasnt until she took on the appearance of someone in our era that her hair started to look right. At least to me anyway.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Aaaaaahhhh....So guess the Film Reference, with a set of images, that didn't appear in the film, nor meets the plot lines......mmmmmmmm Must be Terminator, then, only a pretty girl not Arnie....Oh & a car not a motorbike.....
Whenever I watch the terminator movies it immediately reminds me of those Arnold prank calls haha

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Dont get me wrong. She was totally hot in Species and the reference fits to what we are seeing in that image. It's just...the hair. I remember when what's her face first showed up in that time bubble the way the hair stylists styled her hair didnt seem to match her facial structure. It wasnt until she took on the appearance of someone in our era that her hair started to look right. At least to me anyway.
Yeah, that render is inspired by that scene, except the rich woman is replaced by a group of teens

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
he's talking about the female terminator..

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes