3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
It's good to be the MC!
Here one of my favorite MC's, Brian from No More Secrets, meets some new friends. Jane and Amanda take a break from Mr. Harrington and spend some quality time with Brian. All of these models were converted to Genesis 8 and while keeping all the other morphs in place, all the youth morphs were removed. We all grow up sometime.

Brian_Jane_Amanda_001_F95.png

xLoneWolf3Dx

May 14, 2019
yoyoyo this girl is AMAZING. what are her presets? i need to know everything about her! also please tell me she will get either a comic, vn or game as a fem protag this would be SO HOT.:love:
Thanks! Glad you like her. I would like to eventually make a VN but I haven't decided on idea yet.

46n2

Jun 29, 2021
Iteration Effort: 01

Alright then, I’m throwing my hat in the ring. It’s been decided.

I’ve honestly got way too much time on my hands to simply continue to jack off the “showmph” and have nothing to show for it, beyond what’s left on a napkin. I can use both hands and actually get something done, can’t I?

I Can.

So I’ve already got the theme, structure, and a plenty sound STORY to tell in mind (ought to be a blast on the receiving end; wholly unique). Dove into some basic RenPy to determine if I can handle that and I believe I can just fine.

But can eye drawr gewd?

Yeah… I believe I now can. Thanks to the efforts of all the Kings who’ve come before me, FreeSource willingness by Tech. And Pirates. Good ol’ honest to goodness, walk the fuwkin plank, pirates. Sharing grog and digging for gold. Throwing their junk around and cackling high to the moon; eating fire. Followed by the more diligent and purposeful… methods and melody here at f95 (which I had wrongly assumed, from afar, was a league of scumbags who only wish to pilfer my hard-drive).

I’ve collected enough Here and There to toy with the tools n' lern and I think I now dew gewd…

It’s simply a question of: Will I. And how FAR into the apple? Can I bite?

Soz… I could use a liwl… “Bite that fucker HARD. Alllll the way inside," affirmation. From all you generous degenerates out there providing balance to the otherwise absurd and useless. Tell me to go All In. Design a Game for fuckin free and completely. And make it matter.

Dare me to Do It.

C’mon… I need you to.

nimble.png

-This example you see here would only be a “sometimes” participant. Not a main character. I’m just reasonably proud that not yet having even sniffed at what I can expect from myself… she’s that fuckin fine. I am ALMOSt ready to begin. (I know, I’m newbing out.)

Be the ball, Danny…

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes