3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Not saying yet. I really don't want the name to be taken by someone else as it was difficult enough to come up with something unique. LOL
Ok i can understand that, i thought the game was out already :LOL:

Looking forward to play it :devilish:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Very nice skin texture. You need to fix those dark eyes though. There's youtube tutorials covering that issue. The problem, from what I have learned, has to do with the distance from t he camera being too far away, and also if you go to your rendering settings, under optimization, you should set it to "speed" if I remember correctly and that should help.

Nice work.

Vanhalenii

Dec 29, 2021
Very nice skin texture. You need to fix those dark eyes though. There's youtube tutorials covering that issue. The problem, from what I have learned, has to do with the distance from t he camera being too far away, and also if you go to your rendering settings, under optimization, you should set it to "speed" if I remember correctly and that should help.

Nice work.
Thanks for the comments, I used a different set of eyes and they are going to take a little work to adjust but I will check out that youtube tutorial.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for the comments, I used a different set of eyes and they are going to take a little work to adjust but I will check out that youtube tutorial.
Here's a (IRAY bug) where he discusses it and some fixes for it. He has a good channel, I highly recommend subscribing.

Reactions: Atton563
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes