3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Maybe this is a bit off topic, but does anyone know of a good walkthrough for reinstalling Daz on a different drive? I had it installed on my C drive, but the size was becoming a bit of a problem. I would like to install it on my D drive, but even with the walkthroughs I've found it's still a mess. Files aren't loading properly, and I can't figure out exactly where I'm going wrong. I'm sure someone here has had the pleasure of trying to install on a different drive, so I'd love to hear how you got it to work.

I think this is the tutorial i used to successfully move my library

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Greetings denizens of F95 i'm come to you today in great peril and beseach, thine...besheath thy...? I need your help!
View attachment 1740789

I've noticed this problem occur a few times depending on the characters and the poses. This one's a genesis 8 male whose chest and torso looks like it wants to reenact that infamous hospital scene from The Thing movie.
If anyone could tell me how to fix this I would be eternally grateful. ヽ(;´Д`)ノ
i don't know if anyone answered but there is a issue with your morphs. go to "My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs"

and move everything besides DAZ 3D to another folder. check to see if the problem is still there. if is then that means that one of the characters in the "My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs\DAZ 3D\" is responsible for the problem. move everything and reinstall https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-8-starter-essentials.20235/. repeat the steps bellow but inside the DAZ 3D folder.

if the problem went away when you moved everything but the DAZ 3D folder that means that one of those is the issue and you need to reintroduce them a few at a time (i introduce them alphabetically so every folders starting with A, B, etc. to ensure i dont lose track of what folders im moving) and testing to see when the issue reapears. You need to delete the character in daz studio and re add it so that it loads in the morphs. once you find the folder responsible you can further dig into that until you find exactly what is causing the issue.

Make sure you don't fuck up the folder structure.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes