3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
i don't know if anyone answered but there is a issue with your morphs. go to "My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs"

and move everything besides DAZ 3D to another folder. check to see if the problem is still there. if is then that means that one of the characters in the "My DAZ 3D Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 8\Male\Morphs\DAZ 3D\" is responsible for the problem. move everything and reinstall https://f95zone.to/threads/genesis-8-starter-essentials.20235/. repeat the steps bellow but inside the DAZ 3D folder.

if the problem went away when you moved everything but the DAZ 3D folder that means that one of those is the issue and you need to reintroduce them a few at a time (i introduce them alphabetically so every folders starting with A, B, etc. to ensure i dont lose track of what folders im moving) and testing to see when the issue reapears. You need to delete the character in daz studio and re add it so that it loads in the morphs. once you find the folder responsible you can further dig into that until you find exactly what is causing the issue.

Make sure you don't fuck up the folder structure.
Sadly this is the only way to deal with this problem if you don't write a protocol for everything you install and check if it works right the first installation of every asset. This mostly happens with 3rd party characters from amateur creators but it also can happen happens with chars from the big three if the creator neglects their QA in this case you could go for a refund or open a ticket.

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
My goodness! What a decadence :) One dick without boobs and we need an alert!! In F95!!!
Every once in a while, there's always someone complaining about gay nudity and I honestly don't have energy for that. So spoiler tags are an easy solution.

Last edited:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Every once in a while, there's always someone complaining about gay nudity and I honestly don't have energy for that. So spoiler tags are an easy solution.
I understand... HOWEVER ONE PENIS IS NOT A GAY PICTURE!!! UNLESS IT HAS A SMILEY ON IT :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes