3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
awesome atmosphere and setting. I wonder if this the Eastern Roman empire or maybe North Africa? Cartage?
the environment is "The Streets of Morocco" Ideally i would have used something in the greco-roman style but i couldn't find anything, at least not of this quality.

Morocco was part of Carthaginian Empire , from the 2nd Century BC, until the Romans took an interest & started the Punic Wars. It may not be right style wise, but it has the right feel. Carry on the good work....

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Mom from Dog Days of Summer, this is a single morph version but not a Genesis 8.1 version.

Mom_DDoS_001_F95.png

The original .duf was way to complicated, I just don't understand why some feel the need to use multiple morphs of the same body part when only one will do! Tuning many morphs less than 5% makes no visual difference in the look of a model but just makes DAZ load times longer because you have to have all those morphs installed.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Now..this came out completely by accident, but I really liked it, so I spent 2 minutes in post with my presets and decided to share.

I was going for an albino type of character but this definitely ain't it. Even without the post (original render attached below) it looks more..'dead' than albino. There's no good shader for albinos and there's no literature either for such a shader. Even went to look at scientific literature to see why the skin looks different to try and wing it, but no bueno that way either. And don't get me started on how nipples look on albinos. Even google didn't have an answer. Google. Nipples. No answer. Mind fucking blown.

So yeah...looooots and lots of work to do and make a completely custom skin from absolute scratch for this character. Fun.

Now, to be clear. This is the same character from my last post, shoved in a time machine and coming out about 10 years younger. I am NOT going to post any nudes of her, even if I decide to post more renders of her, they will be 100% PG. Or well, PG as far as nudity goes. Which is why the framing is set up that way here. I lack good clothing items in my library for the character's concept and any lower and it'd be pretty obvious that she's about 14-16 and I'd be in trouble. Lastly, before I post the renders, that's the main character of a novel I'm writing. Not a visual novel, a normal one, letters on paper type of thing.

I hope you like it as much as I did, but enough gushing about a lucky accident on my shader and back to spending another week on building something I'll just scrap at the end.

View attachment 1733554

And here's the original render, no post whatsoever.
View attachment 1733555

And if somehow, someone has a good shader for albinos, please..please..share. Altern8 didn't work, Skin Builder either and EcVh0's shaders for pale people turned her green like the shrek. And yes, I checked without Spectral Rendering too. Still Shreky.
I think she looks "dead" because her lips are too pale and bright. use more normal colors. looking at pictures of albino men and kids a decent number of them have quite normal tones on the lips. the skin tone is good. you can add more color as long as its red. When it comes to nipples i think you can safely use the same colors you can use on the lips.

can you tell me what textures you used. so far for albinos ive been using a custom version of "snowflake for aiko" but its not very good.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes