3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
Escape the Monsters
Escape the Monsters.jpg
Recently, I was funnily experimenting with post-working in Photoshop to escape my foul mood of being sick.

This image here is one of the results of this messing around. It’s nothing special, but I think it is still worth to be shown.

Initially, the scene looked much different as the woman was swimming among stars — yes, you read right — but in the end, she plunged into some murky waters where she had to escape the hungry monsters.

Vario_R

Jan 16, 2018
Both looking really good, though I'm leaning more towards the colour version.

Though I feel if you adjusted the lighting in the BW to have a more noir feel I think it would enhance the image a bit more
Hmm, gonna try it later to seethe changes.

Jul 14, 2018
Yeah, its something I've noticed with this particular model, when I give her shirts or something similar, it near universally bunches under the breasts or clumps up in a strange way. No idea whats causing it, so I have no idea what to do to fix it.
Unfortunately, there’s no one size fits all fix. DForce enabled shirts are more reliable at the cost of all the fuckery dForce adds. You can find various fit morphs out there that can help. Using a tool like mesh grabber to manually fix it is sometimes the solution.

stabrepete

Dec 5, 2020
Unfortunately, there’s no one size fits all fix. DForce enabled shirts are more reliable at the cost of all the fuckery dForce adds. You can find various fit morphs out there that can help. Using a tool like mesh grabber to manually fix it is sometimes the solution.
Ive noticed that Dforce and smoothing tend to fight each other about where the mesh should fall. Like if smoothing works out dforce will fuck it up and smoothing over corrects.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I thought I would ask here. I know there is an overwhelming wealth of DAZ knowledge here. I have an issue that has popped up here in the last week or so that is driving me crazy. Which is actually a short walk rather than a drive...

I am using DAZ V4.15.0.2 Pro

Just a couple of weeks ago I noticed that my render time to increase to the point that it is almost unusable. I have the renders set short by most standards so I can get things done quickly or updates would be months apart. I am getting exceptable renders for a VN I think.

Progressive Setting: Min=1
interval=5sec
Min Samples=100
Max samples=800
Max Time=270sec
Quality=On
Quality=2
Post SSIM=OFF (or ON it makes no difference it seems)

render set.JPG

I have the currant ver of Nvidia Studio drivers installed.

What used to take only 5 min 20 secs @ 500 to 700 Iterations of the 800 now takes more than 45 minutes to just get to the Min 100 iterations where it finishes. ??

I have watched the GPU on the Nvidia monitor and it is running at 99/100% during the render period like always has. I can tell within 45 sec to a minute if it is working right or not by the sound. When the RTX 3080 kicks in it sounds like a jet. That doesn't happen now. The CPU monitor is as always around 8 to 12% . It isn't reverting back to CPU mode or DAZ would say so ( I think, or it used to. ) and the CPU would run WAO. The machine is an Alianware R11 with 11Gen i9, and the RTX 3080.
The first render I do rips out like it is supposed to, and then it Bogs down to a snails crawl. That is even if I change scenes/duf.

I have looked, and looked with Zero luck trying some info on the various DAZ forums. Which by the way is mostly useless.....

Does any one out here have any idea what I could try to get this thing back to how it was, and should be???????

HELP me Obi-Wan Kenobi !

Any help appreciated thanks

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes