3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
can you give a link to this sweater and take a screenshot of the deforce settings
Top -
Skirt -

And the dforce settings that aren't stock, as well as what frame 1 looked like - frame 25 ended with her arms, head, etc in the position of the original image

1652223330419.png

Jul 14, 2018
The original .duf was way to complicated, I just don't understand why some feel the need to use multiple morphs of the same body part when only one will do! Tuning many morphs less than 5% makes no visual difference in the look of a model but just makes DAZ load times longer because you have to have all those morphs installed.
Disagree on it making no visual difference (unless the morph is already subtle), though having your main library only your single morphs, then your "character creation" library you attach and detach as needed - that is the way.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Mom from Dog Days of Summer, this is a single morph version but not a Genesis 8.1 version.

View attachment 1801926

The original .duf was way to complicated, I just don't understand why some feel the need to use multiple morphs of the same body part when only one will do! Tuning many morphs less than 5% makes no visual difference in the look of a model but just makes DAZ load times longer because you have to have all those morphs installed.
Disagree on it making no visual difference (unless the morph is already subtle), though having your main library only your single morphs, then your "character creation" library you attach and detach as needed - that is the way.

Strangely I have to agree with TheAmazingRolandder, according to M4d's thinking, you only need one morph for Nipples....A 5% morph will & does make a lot of difference, but if you want that ''Fresh out of the box look'', carry on, in the end you'll just look to lazy to use morphs properly, thereby ruining your own artwork. It almost feels like someone who can't be bothered to sharpen they're pencil, because it's ''not needed, it still leaves marks on the page...''

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes