3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Disagree on it making no visual difference (unless the morph is already subtle), though having your main library only your single morphs, then your "character creation" library you attach and detach as needed - that is the way.
Strangely I have to agree with TheAmazingRolandder, according to M4d's thinking, you only need one morph for Nipples....A 5% morph will & does make a lot of difference, but if you want that ''Fresh out of the box look'', carry on, in the end you'll just look to lazy to use morphs properly, thereby ruining your own artwork. It almost feels like someone who can't be bothered to sharpen they're pencil, because it's ''not needed, it still leaves marks on the page...''
To each their own. I am not creating anything new so honestly I really could not care any less how many morphs people use. But since I do like to do fan art I do have multiple libraries, one with everything under the sun loaded, then another where I use single slider versions of those heavily morphed characters (turning those into a single morph and not a control morph).

And, Dita you put more meaning into my words than intended, when I said one morph will do there are a lot of morphs that do exactly the same thing and are still used together. Here is an example, Breast Control + Breast Utilities, with only a couple of exceptions these do exactly the same thing and can produce identical results, but that doesn't stop people from using both at the same time. It would be time well spent if a lot of VN devs took a good long look at how they morph their characters and fine tune them without relying on a crutch of needing separate morphs for every little change they want to make to a character. Unlike you, I feel that using all those morphs is what is actually a sign of someone "who can't be bothered" to "sharpen their pencils."

It's good that we all can have different opinions on how to get work done and share them here.

Reactions: Impious Monk

frtnseven

Nov 24, 2018
Nice picture, but, why is she on tip toe, off the ground?.....It's almost as if her shoes have been stolen.....If you meant for her to be minus shoes, why the shoe pose on her feet? It's something that's sooo easy to fix, but it bugs me every time I see it done....
yeah, you're right, maybe i forgot to reset shoe pose

Reactions: DitaVonTease

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
More messing about with Dforce.
For reasons that i just cant understand the purple dress either explodes or rests very ugly whenever i try to simulate it. I just gave up on it and left it as it is. The red one on the bed worked normally.
in terms of shaders the only thing noteworthy is that i made the purple dress a bit transparent and emissive.
helena bed.jpg

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes