3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
More messing about with Dforce.
For reasons that i just cant understand the purple dress either explodes or rests very ugly whenever i try to simulate it. I just gave up on it and left it as it is. The red one on the bed worked normally.
in terms of shaders the only thing noteworthy is that i made the purple dress a bit transparent and emissive.
View attachment 1805622
Yesterday I had a dress that kept exploding for no apparent reason. I finally used different View options and saw that in Solid Bounding Box view, my character had a large box that appeared connected to the side of her where the dress kept exploding. My character at that time was part of a Group, the subparts of which was her and her assets. I deleted the Group, just leaving her and her parented assets. The box disappeared and the dress stopped exploding. I still don't understand what the box was.

No idea if your explosions are caused by the same issue, but there it is.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Reyes' new boyfriend is one of those rough and tumble guys, enjoying the great outdoors, camping and hiking whenever he could. Despite her misgivings about spending time amongst the trees and the animals, but still, she accepted an invitation to camp for the weekend.

Imagine his surprise when he went to get some water from a local river, to find his girlfriend had stripped off her shorts and was presenting herself to him ass first.

There wasn't much hiking done that weekend, but still, plenty of exercise, albeit of a messy kind.

ReyesHiking.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes