3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Jul 14, 2018
can you give a link to this sweater and take a screenshot of the deforce settings
I'll have to look up the specific shirt, tomorrow. The dforce settings were stock. But that's frame 30 of an animation where both her hands started nowhere near her body and, over the course of those frames, her hands pulled the top down and skirt up. Just letting the simulation run won't produce those results - she has to move too.

(I also had everything that wasn't needed -the scenery, her hair, sunglasses, eyelashes even - hidden to not make dforce calculate them too)

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
I don't know about you folks, but there's something about a woman wearing just a tight t-shirt that is incredibly erotic and sexy. Like sure, wearing panties and going topless is very sexy, but being bottomless...just, damn!
View attachment 1802503
While I fully agree with you, the only issue I have is that while just wearing a tight top is indeed sexy, but due to the top being black on maybe a light issue or maybe it needing a pose/camera shift I am unable to clearly see the shape of the breasts/how the top forms around the chest.

Or maybe it's just my poor eyesight, either way it is a really nice render, lovely work

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
While I fully agree with you, the only issue I have is that while just wearing a tight top is indeed sexy, but due to the top being black on maybe a light issue or maybe it needing a pose/camera shift I am unable to clearly see the shape of the breasts/how the top forms around the chest.

Or maybe it's just my poor eyesight, either way it is a really nice render, lovely work
Yeah, its something I've noticed with this particular model, when I give her shirts or something similar, it near universally bunches under the breasts or clumps up in a strange way. No idea whats causing it, so I have no idea what to do to fix it.

Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes