3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

reaperentertainment

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2021
do you mind sharing the model assets you used to create this hottie
To be honest. I used over hundred different assets. For her muscle structure alone there's like 80 dollars sub assets for then 20 different ones to get the toning correct. And her breast are a mix of a dozen different assets and sub sliders. And this specific model like the 10th version of her. The base model is gen 8 Victoria but after that. Literally she's a careful blend of a dozen or so more other models as well. I like to make sure that my characters look unique and guarantee that she will be found only in my personal games. I don't know about you but. After playing so many vns. I grew bored with seeing the same model with just a different hair style in the game.

Keeping a longer story short. Even if I took the time to list them all it would take a while.

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
To be honest. I used over hundred different assets. For her muscle structure alone there's like 80 dollars sub assets for then 20 different ones to get the toning correct. And her breast are a mix of a dozen different assets and sub sliders. And this specific model like the 10th version of her. The base model is gen 8 Victoria but after that. Literally she's a careful blend of a dozen or so more other models as well. I like to make sure that my characters look unique and guarantee that she will be found only in my personal games. I don't know about you but. After playing so many vns. I grew bored with seeing the same model with just a different hair style in the game.

Keeping a longer story short. Even if I took the time to list them all it would take a while.
do mind sharing .duf and i will do the searching?
cool d

Reactions: javikaston

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
÷
I've fine tuned the body a bit more and did a variety of clothes tests. Tell me what yall think.
View attachment 1807066
View attachment 1807067 View attachment 1807068

View attachment 1807069 View attachment 1807071

Very nice. A nice firm ass. With big fat tits. And a babyface. It may just be me but she seems to have this look of innocence and naivness to her. Either way I would love to fuck that ass. Bouncing off of it like a wild man. Congrats on making such a fuckable hottie. It's also nice to see a character that looks unique and not just another clone of a base model.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes