3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
it doesn't work man ... you are probably the retarded number 100 trying to provoke me in the last week ... by now I got used to it, talking about time ... use it better, get out of your room and get some fresh air ... maybe your brain recovers ... or do some manual work ... you probably need to let off steam .... have a good evening or at least give it a try (y);)
it actually past one year

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Reactions: The Japanese

astralmess

Jan 16, 2022
Men's pin-up series. Thought I'd go back from doing complicated scenes, and try something simple and (pun intended) solid. I'm quite happy that I got away with minimal post work.

(1st one has floating feet, which I couldn't care about re-rendering but which I figured out how to fix on others by setting "Ground" to Manual under Environment.)

three posing 0-3_smol.png three posing 0-2_smol.png

And some more behind a spoiler tag not to "scare" people with involuntary dicks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Men's pin-up series. Thought I'd go back from doing complicated scenes, and try something simple and (pun intended) solid. I'm quite happy that I got away with minimal post work.

(1st one has floating feet, which I couldn't care about re-rendering but which I figured out how to fix on others by setting "Ground" to Manual under Environment.)

View attachment 1817335 View attachment 1817336

And some more behind a spoiler tag not to "scare" people with involuntary dicks.

Looks very fine. Are you going to start a game or VN?

Reactions: Blondie Bear

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Currently hunting down surfaces that have their reflectivity disturbing the conversion process. I also found a very nice wall designed by CrazySky3D for a "wall mounted juicer". ;)
test_surface_conversion.png

Reactions: OutOfAshes

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
it actually past one year
what stuff do you smoke?:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: are you like Michael Myers?:eek: once a year you come back to haunt me ... May 17th .. I have to avoid coming to f95, sorry but lately the line is long ... I don't remember all those who despise me , maybe next year you have to wait until September ... anyway you enjoyed me and I'm grateful ... a hug(y)

qwertzuioü

Nov 10, 2017
what stuff do you smoke?:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: are you like Michael Myers?:eek: once a year you come back to haunt me ... May 17th .. I have to avoid coming to f95, sorry but lately the line is long ... I don't remember all those who despise me , maybe next year you have to wait until September ... anyway you enjoyed me and I'm grateful ... a hug(y)
nobody despise you and nobody haut you, but... please fix the hair and hands

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

Last edited:

NawtyMills3D

Jan 2, 2018
Hi all,

I have a couple of characters with very large breasts.

Obvious problem when getting them close together is clipping. Like so. squish.png
Have tried some squish morphs and it's a little better:
squish1.png

Any suggestions for improving the squish would be great, thanks.

(obvs these are low quality renders without good lighting etc, purely for purposes of showing the issue).

Cheers.

Tony0558

Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,

I have a couple of characters with very large breasts.

Obvious problem when getting them close together is clipping. Like so. View attachment 1817706
Have tried some squish morphs and it's a little better:
View attachment 1817708

Any suggestions for improving the squish would be great, thanks.

(obvs these are low quality renders without good lighting etc, purely for purposes of showing the issue).

Cheers.
If squish morphs won't/can't get you what you want, then the [only] other choices (that I can think of, offhand) would be either reposition your models so you don't have to mod as much, or use deformers to make more extreme changes. :unsure:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes