3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tomyboy06

Jul 31, 2017
Since this thread is called "Show us your DAZ skills". And I have time to spare b/c I have to wait for the readers of "Toybox" to give me some feedback. I decided to give you guys a teaser for my new BD project "Chef's Kiss". I've started revamping the for the most naughty splosh and food play centred cooking show on "TV". The idea is an actual cookbook but in the style of a BD and non-photorealistic artwork. The concept has lingered in my mind since last year and I could finally start on this.
So here is the WiP of the studio so far rendered in Iray. Ideas are always welcome.
View attachment 1815375
Women chefs in skimpy outfits and cucumbers :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: qwertzuioü

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
A new character I created for my not-so-soon-maybe-one-day VN. :rolleyes:

Thomas Peters: "Your orders were clear and simple, right? Find this guy, watch him, collect information and report to me. So tell me, Eva... WHY DID YOU FUCK HIM?"
Eva: *Shit... I'm so screwed but how the hell did he get these photos?*
Thomas Peters: "Now he's walking on a red carpet arm in arm with a cop and a lawyer and guess what... I found out this from a tabloid, A FUCKING SHITTY NEWSPAPER!"
Eva: *Oh.my.God, i'm dead.*

Peters' Office.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
take your time
it doesn't work man ... you are probably the retarded number 100 trying to provoke me in the last week ... by now I got used to it, talking about time ... use it better, get out of your room and get some fresh air ... maybe your brain recovers ... or do some manual work ... you probably need to let off steam .... have a good evening or at least give it a try (y);)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes