3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Does anyone know how to stop the clothes bunching up under a characters breasts? I spent hours trying to fix it before giving up and rendering it anyway. I'm assuming it's something to do with D-force but I gave up after getting a bunch of mesh explosions and to be honest I fucking hate using it.

Kai Gun.jpg

Douve

Jun 1, 2017
Does anyone know how to stop the clothes bunching up under a characters breasts? I spent hours trying to fix it before giving up and rendering it anyway. I'm assuming it's something to do with D-force but I gave up after getting a bunch of mesh explosions and to be honest I fucking hate using it.

View attachment 1814893
There's a add-on that allows you to link your clothes to the body and then you can adjust some things.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020

View attachment 1814893
Those two links are hella helpful, but if they don't work, you might also try toning down some morphs that affect the boob area and replacing them with others. This is caused by morphs enlarging the boobs and clothing being rigged somewhat poorly around that region, and assuming a particular boob size.

The full-body "Voluptuous" morph from here is one I've found makes the boobs play well with clothing sometimes, when no other morph does. It affects more than just the boobs, but you can tweak the result with other morphs as well.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Those two links are hella helpful, but if they don't work, you might also try toning down some morphs that affect the boob area and replacing them with others. This is caused by morphs enlarging the boobs and clothing being rigged somewhat poorly around that region, and assuming a particular boob size.

The full-body "Voluptuous" morph from here is one I've found makes the boobs play well with clothing sometimes, when no other morph does. It affects more than just the boobs, but you can tweak the result with other morphs as well.
Yeah that was the next thing I was going to try. I think I used breast utilities to tweak the size and shape of them. The fact that she is pretty buff probably didn't help. Every other clothing item I tried worked fine apart from the one I actually wanted which was the one in the render. So I assume it was mainly that particular asset.

I'm probably going to use different clothing in any other renders with her which sucks since that was the only suit asset I could find.

Reactions: Zavijava_
Jan 19, 2022
crank up the iterations on the smoothing modifier. Most clothes already have it but you can add by going to edit-object-geometry. Turn it up to 8-12 or so. You may end up with some poke through but that can be fixed with 'Mesh Graber' or the clothes adjustment sliders.

Reactions: Rinbael
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes