3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

lexx228

Engaged Member
May 30, 2017
Especialy when that Renderer gets slowly
:cry:I used Google translate and did not take into account the peculiarities of the language of English colonies, I meant "you can do the videos with Illusion or K17 for 10 minutes"

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
:cry:I used Google translate and did not take into account the peculiarities of the language of English colonies, I meant "you can do the videos with Illusion or K17 for 10 minutes"
K17 far away of that but Illusions Unity Engine Port of their stuff is progressing fast.

i did some nice visuals with that and even better core hackers create crazy visual results with it :)

1 guy especially interesting he implements virtually everything from the unity HDP core and the alloy shaders and brings it to the top and does some crazy stuff with it he call his project Studio inspector its a amazing interface.

No other Modder has reached this perfection yet out of the 5.5 playhome core (Same core that was used in the Production of the ADAM Demo) ;)

Im currently modding on this :)

Goth Bitch

she is a full character simulation running on DAZ data structure :)

doing the most awesome MMD dances you ever saw and more ;)

1546807028594.png

But

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Still experimenting with Reality render. Figuring out what setting work well with my PC. My main Vid Card is a mid-range AMD but I have an Nvidia GT440 for processing renders. So, here is the latest results of my tests. I am using a custom skin and tweaked the textures of her armor using various metal textures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
Still experimenting with Reality render. Figuring out what setting work well with my PC. My main Vid Card is a mid-range AMD but I have an Nvidia GT440 for processing renders. So, here is the latest results of my tests. I am using a custom skin and tweaked the textures of her armor using various metal textures.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She could use more hips to keep that armor on imo.

Reactions: Ezra
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes