3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NawtyMills3D

Jan 2, 2018
If squish morphs won't/can't get you what you want, then the [only] other choices (that I can think of, offhand) would be either reposition your models so you don't have to mod as much, or use deformers to make more extreme changes. :unsure:
Thanks. I had a feeling that I was going to have to reposition a bit to get it to work. Posing is not exactly my biggest strength.

Edit:

Have now repositioned them a bit and I think it's an improvement. squish2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: javikaston

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Learning a little more about converting a blanket into a dforce item so it can cover people properly in bed. Not used to using this, but it was fairly simple... got acceptable results anyhow...
In this instance, you might be better off to make a primitive, add dForce and work from there, just for something that looks more natural.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
windows HDR shenanigans gave me a Alien Milf.
View attachment 1819346
Light spaces and how our brain works with them and detects reality is a super interesting topic in itself

lightspaces.jpg
lightspaces2.jpg

and what does it need to fool it to believe in some alternative reality and can we achieve a model which has overall low complexity but it doesn't matter for our brain ?

if certain key parts are done believable enough ?

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
We are in the Front of creating a new Generation of Anime, redefining it entirely by it's oldshool ideas to fool our brain.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes