3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I modified the "Sequence.bat" to .jpg , and path.
SET FILE_EXTENSION=jpg
SET PATH_TO_DENOISER=D:\Denoiser_v2.4
*SET OUTPUT_PREFIX=denoised_

for /r %%v in (*.%FILE_EXTENSION%) do %PATH_TO_DENOISER%\Denoiser.exe -i "%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%" -o "%OUTPUT_PREFIX%%%~nv.%FILE_EXTENSION%"

cmd /k

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
So here : First one took 10 minutes.
Second one I removed the timer and set it to max samples possible, no convergence still. Rendered it big then downsized it to the same size as the other ( because the server here wouldn't allow a 15mb file ) View attachment 1837558 View attachment 1837569
took about... 2 hours I guess.
Now try it with denoising turned on. You can get better results without the noise in a fraction of the time. I use it all the time with my 1050 video card. Takes me 5 mins to get the same results with denoising as I get in 45mins without it and there is no discernible difference.

I have posted the following images in the past, so I'll put them under a spoiler, but this is an example showing the same render with denoising and without, one is a 5min, denoised render, the other was 45mins without it, there is no difference...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Oh, and these only done 200 iterations, you don't need more with denoising.

Last edited:

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Now try it with denoising turned on. You can get better results without the noise in a fraction of the time. I use it all the time with my 1050 video card. Takes me 5 mins to get the same results with denoising as I get in 45mins without it and there is no discernible difference.

I have posted the following images in the past, so I'll put them under a spoiler, but this is an example showing the same render with denoising and without, one is a 5min, denoised render, the other was 45mins without it, there is no difference...

I don't give a shit of denoising ! Your renders are just top level.
Continue guy !

Reactions: Night Hacker

After Choices

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Mar 21, 2021
Beautiful render. I think adjusting the camera to add depth and maybe focus on her feet or her face would have improved this a little and added more... well.. depth to it. Otherwise, nice render.
Thank you. Well, the foot is on the rule of thirds grid, and it's difficult to decide which to focus on when experimenting with aperture (F-Stop). On the other hand, you are correct since, judging by the photo's highlights and lens distortion, it would be more realistic, as in real-world cameras, if we gave it DOF as you suggested. If this is real life, I believe it was taken with an extremely open aperture, implying that there should be a lot of blur (DOF). Not to mention that we can acquire sharp focus that does not look like what they do with portrait lenses with tele lenses as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes