3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Now I don't want her anymore... :(:cry:
She is not the same girl. My character in the first picture is Sybil and in the second picture is Skylar. I don't know if this will help, but all my female characters will only be with V (my only male character). If you think of it as a visual novel, V's role is the main character.

Reactions: Lucius Logan 3D

Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
She is not the same girl. My character in the first picture is Sybil and in the second picture is Skylar. I don't know if this will help, but all my female characters will only be with V (my only male character). If you think of it as a visual novel, V's role is the main character.
oh.., swear I thinked they are the same... :LOL:

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
Instead of finishing my own projects, here I am making some False Hero fan art...

While you have your next appointment waiting, Jane brought you into an empty office to show you her new lingerie. At first, she was unsure if you would like it. You stood there in silence and she was worried.

Jane is happy that you approve of her new lingerie...

Then she asks if you want a closer look...

She climbs on top of the desk...

When you ask to see the back, Jane wants a kiss first...

After the kiss, she turns around and shows you the view from behind...

Unfortunately, you have a client waiting and have to wait until after your appointment to have more fun with Jane. You take one last look before you walk out of the empty office.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
you can squeeze quite a lot of characters in by reusing as many texture maps as possible. i reuse everything but the diffuse maps. This way you can use both normals and bump on large numbers of characters without sacrificing texture quallity.
What do you mean by reusing texture maps?

Bavor

Aug 11, 2020
What do you mean by reusing texture maps?
An example would be to use the same skin textures for all of the characters when possible. You have three different female characters. Use the same skin textures for all of them instead of a different one for each character.

Reactions: Impious Monk
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes