3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Still trying to perfect my conversion skills. Here is a Genesis 8 version of Vanessa from Long Story Short.

Vanessa_G8_LSS_001_F95.png

It is too bad that DAZ gives all of us customers the big middle finger when it comes to making HD morphs. If you are not a Published DA you are stuck with Base Resolution for all your custom morphs. I found a couple of work arounds but they all have issues and are basically only marginally useful. The excuse that it is 'too hard' and only 'us professionals' should make them is wearing a bit thin.

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Still trying to perfect my conversion skills. Here is a Genesis 8 version of Vanessa from Long Story Short.

View attachment 1840320

It is too bad that DAZ gives all of us customers the big middle finger when it comes to making HD morphs. If you are not a Published DA you are stuck with Base Resolution for all your custom morphs. I found a couple of work arounds but they all have issues and are basically only marginally useful. The excuse that it is 'too hard' and only 'us professionals' should make them is wearing a bit thin.
Good job with this little slut :devilish::love:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Doing more visual novel work. I actually managed to fit a 1920x3240 render on my 4G GTX1050 video card WITH denoising. I think it turned out pretty good all considered. It took just over 20mins, I had to reduce the texture size by half, but that isn't really noticeable.

This is "Amber" (or whatever you end up naming her)... she's actually dressed in this scene, but I thought I would whip up something more... "pleasing to the eye" ;)

model_office wife_pan_view-nude.jpg

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Working on shower pic where she's pressed up against the glass, I think it looks like that but still got some tweaks to do.. Here's preview. Tried uploading full res but apparently there's an upload limit and 20mb is to much. Will upload full res when I finish it one way or another.
XOlDzv.md.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes