3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Precox

Mar 13, 2019
Other than her floating above the table surface, there's too much table in the picture, it's making her look crushed into the top half of the image, otherwise a nice image.
Yeah I'm very new to this and just got a wild hair up my butt to try something. I hadn't considered how the shot looked really; just wanted it done.

Thanks for the tip I'll be more patient and careful with my next shot.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
God damn, I am reading hawkmistress from MZ Bradley. Is it an inspiration?
I'll have to look that up and see what it is. Definitely not inspiration. I was just playing around with a few assets I hadn't used yet, and this is what came out. I usually have no clue what the end result will be when I play with Daz. It typically just comes together as I go.

Reactions: HawkyDawky

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
She-Wulfen
She-Wulfen.jpg She is She-Wulfen, the avenger of her people, a proud nomadic folk of feral warriors. Once, they roamed all over the untouched lands of their ancestors, but when the first smooth-skinned settlers came from the East, they robbed them of their freedom. Nowadays, only a few clans remain, trying to stay far away from the settlements of the Eastern invaders.

Not so, She-Wulfen, the Blazing Death of the Outlands! With claw and blade, she reminds them who the hunter and the prey are whenever they leave the safe compounds of their walls.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes