3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
As someone who just learned this, I feel I am compelled to share my new found knowledge. I give you 30 sec tutorial by myself, NeverEast. Do yourself a favor: download the needed programs and follow this guide immediately; you'll thank me later :KEK:

View attachment 1882741
Not sure if I'm being dumb, but all I see is a picture... Where's the video? If it takes a short time to get that result I'm open to learn! The amount of time I spend trying to to get clothes to look decent through dforce and the clothes fixer thing is mindnumbing!

NeverEast

May 26, 2017
Not sure if I'm being dumb, but all I see is a picture... Where's the video? If it takes a short time to get that result I'm open to learn! The amount of time I spend trying to to get clothes to look decent through dforce and the clothes fixer thing is mindnumbing!
The video was more of an implied thing that you had to do yourself lol. But if you'd like the video that I used to learn what the hell I was doing, this is the one.

Don't say I never did anything for you =P

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavijava_

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
The video was more of an implied thing that you had to do yourself lol. But if you'd like the video that I used to learn what the hell I was doing, this is the one.

Lol now I feel stupid, oh well thanks for the video link. I'ma have a look since it will save me so much time in the long run. :)

Reactions: NeverEast

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019
Hey, thanks for the facepalm reaction, you're really letting everyone know how you appreciate any discourse on the matter, much less people who agree with you and try to add to the discussion instead of just saying "lol you right, other guy wrong". You are correct that there isn't much difference in when the denoiser kicks in, only that your previews for early denoising will look atrocious at low values in dark scenes.

But for your tone, I actually agree with the other guy now, just go out and get a better GPU, while simultaneously learning how to make scenes render faster.

Reactions: m4dsk1llz

ModraHD

Formerly 'Lakius'
Mar 22, 2019

I didn't know MD had simulation that good, thank you for the video. Do you know if MD has shape keys? I find that animating a character going from a known working shape to the customized shape gives the cloth a better starting size and shape. (the bottom hem comes out straight, unlike in this video) I use that technique in Blender and have some grumbles in that process, namely how I need to weight paint to preserve details.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey, thanks for the facepalm reaction, you're really letting everyone know how you appreciate any discourse on the matter, much less people who agree with you and try to add to the discussion instead of just saying "lol you right, other guy wrong". You are correct that there isn't much difference in when the denoiser kicks in, only that your previews for early denoising will look atrocious at low values in dark scenes.

But for your tone, I actually agree with the other guy now, just go out and get a better GPU, while simultaneously learning how to make scenes render faster.
The fact that you change your mind based solely on how I react to your post, proves your information and opinion is not based on the facts. Use what you wish to render your images, I know what works. Have a good one.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes