3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Trustin_41

Oct 11, 2020
Just to introduce myself a little ,,, I'm not an artist but an avid lurker ,,, I like what I like for a variety of reasons and try very hard not to make any negative comments ,,, failing eyesight and being color blind besides doesn't help being a critic ,,, I pretty much like normal features and am in the generation where the bush is what I like ,,, F95zone is a great site ,, all you artists are just amazing ,,, ;)

wefwweq

Aug 7, 2020
View attachment 1973238 hello everyone am a noobie in daz (2 weeks) i made a render and i want some guidance and to know what mistakes i made
i know some of them
1. the neck is broken hahaha
2. when i do a pose the fingers will be fucked (i actually wanna know why if anyone know btw its not shown coz of the angle)
ps: i use lilth7 converted to 8
3. the eyes are a hard topic first i need to put some light in them i know but what am concern on is the white line above the eyelashes. and the black shit in her eyes (am already using SPEED).
4. the lips are not what should have been, i dont know what i did wrong.
thank you. and i will be happy to know if theres anything i missed :).
Go to joint editor, and look if the lines (bones) match your character. Since you use a converted morph it does not auto rig. Right click anywhere on your char. edit -> adjust rigging to shape. Might fix it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You know the story, one of the girls gets a pool, she invites a couple of friends over, they have a few drinks and the next thing you know, the glass dildo is out and there's the start of a sapphic threesome by the poolside.

Melissa, Diya and Sabah.

PoolTrio.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes