3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Nope, every Krashwerks model has super thin waists. I was looking over all of them except for the specific one he used which was Sabrina. That model is even more exaggerated. KrashWerks Sabrina is almost as big as ChioAnabe's work posted here, right out of the box. Just a side note, the VN 16 Years Later! uses Krashwerks models for the majority of the main characters, I had never seen that in the other VN's I follow.

With respect to advice, I think everyone gave Leeduva a lot to think about. He has a lot of feedback to digest and I am sure he will be proud of his future renders.
Just to point out as well that while Krashwerk's models are very stylised, you can use sliders included in the model to slightly tone down the look.

For example:
This is Krashwerk's model Squeaky
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the Squeaky model I use, slider moved by about 10-15% (Apologies for not using a better image, away from my desktop right now)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Vargas

Lead artist at Love-Joint
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Are you using the model from as a base here? Just curious. Beautiful image, by the way.
Thank you! As for your question; No. I'm not using model ported from a game.

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
2.png hello everyone am a noobie in daz (2 weeks) i made a render and i want some guidance and to know what mistakes i made
i know some of them
1. the neck is broken hahaha
2. when i do a pose the fingers will be fucked (i actually wanna know why if anyone know btw its not shown coz of the angle)
ps: i use lilth7 converted to 8
3. the eyes are a hard topic first i need to put some light in them i know but what am concern on is the white line above the eyelashes. and the black shit in her eyes (am already using SPEED).
4. the lips are not what should have been, i dont know what i did wrong.
thank you. and i will be happy to know if theres anything i missed :).

M0rD0l

Jun 18, 2017
Dam, i know i had something similar in my library and i cant find it :LUL:. not the whole pattern, just the black upper half part.
Yes, I think I saw a similar face painting somewhere, too. That's not surprising, it's quite a common style. I had two ideas... This one and just a black stripe over the eyes.

I might recommend the "Aki Bodypaints" geoshells from Aeon Soul. Really cool stuff. But it's only for the G8F UV.

Reactions: HawkyDawky
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes