3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 1973238 hello everyone am a noobie in daz (2 weeks) i made a render and i want some guidance and to know what mistakes i made
i know some of them
1. the neck is broken hahaha
2. when i do a pose the fingers will be fucked (i actually wanna know why if anyone know btw its not shown coz of the angle)
ps: i use lilth7 converted to 8
3. the eyes are a hard topic first i need to put some light in them i know but what am concern on is the white line above the eyelashes. and the black shit in her eyes (am already using SPEED).
4. the lips are not what should have been, i dont know what i did wrong.
thank you. and i will be happy to know if theres anything i missed :).
put her in the default pose
Tools>Joint Editor
then select the figure, you'll see the finger bones sticking out of the mesh probably, but don't worry, there is a 99% fix
with the figure selected, right click somewhere next to her (empty space), then Edit>Adjust Rigging to Shape
a new window will pop up, don't change anything, just click accept, the bones should now be pretty much where they should

sometimes this also helps if you do heavy face morphing and have hard time dialing in emotions

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1973238 hello everyone am a noobie in daz (2 weeks) i made a render and i want some guidance and to know what mistakes i made
i know some of them
1. the neck is broken hahaha
2. when i do a pose the fingers will be fucked (i actually wanna know why if anyone know btw its not shown coz of the angle)
ps: i use lilth7 converted to 8
3. the eyes are a hard topic first i need to put some light in them i know but what am concern on is the white line above the eyelashes. and the black shit in her eyes (am already using SPEED).
4. the lips are not what should have been, i dont know what i did wrong.
thank you. and i will be happy to know if theres anything i missed :).

The broken neck = carelessness DON'T LET MODEL's Climb trees.
Finger's Fucked = very careless of you, talk to Matron about the 'birds & the bees'.
Eyes = you could shine a light in her ear, to see if her eyes light up.
Lips = way too much gloss & reflection in them.

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Yes, I think I saw a similar face painting somewhere, too. That's not surprising, it's quite a common style. I had two ideas... This one and just a black stripe over the eyes.

I might recommend the "Aki Bodypaints" geoshells from Aeon Soul. Really cool stuff. But it's only for the G8F UV.
reminded me of the skin texture provided in

xxBerSerKxx

Mar 14, 2022
put her in the default pose
Tools>Joint Editor
then select the figure, you'll see the finger bones sticking out of the mesh probably, but don't worry, there is a 99% fix
with the figure selected, right click somewhere next to her (empty space), then Edit>Adjust Rigging to Shape
a new window will pop up, don't change anything, just click accept, the bones should now be pretty much where they should

sometimes this also helps if you do heavy face morphing and have hard time dialing in emotions
Thank you that was so helpful.

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Made another quick concept for a waifu! Tara, a punk-looking girl who's secretly a total nerd, and some other versions of her: A mischievous wood nymph who loves cum, a feisty superhero sidekick who loves kicking ass (and cum), and a sci-fi sexbot designed to train starship crews to resist the cum-stealing aliens of Ganadan IV. ;)

Tara.png_intel.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes