3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Nope, every Krashwerks model has super thin waists. I was looking over all of them except for the specific one he used which was Sabrina. That model is even more exaggerated. KrashWerks Sabrina is almost as big as ChioAnabe's work posted here, right out of the box. Just a side note, the VN 16 Years Later! uses Krashwerks models for the majority of the main characters, I had never seen that in the other VN's I follow.

With respect to advice, I think everyone gave Leeduva a lot to think about. He has a lot of feedback to digest and I am sure he will be proud of his future renders.
That my goal. If I'm gonna every make a VN. I'm using mostly if not all of Krashwerk models. I don't know why but their something about Krashwerk,that when they're a sale or better a BOGO. I always buy his figures. I mean I buy figures plenty of from Jadyn & Sabby ,Anagord, Lexakiness,etc... But I keep going back to Krashwerk ladies. Maybe it might have to do with the fact that his figures are not to attractive if that makes any sense. Think of it as the Cheerleader effect.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I recognize Selene she the main female lead of the underworld movies. Not sure if I know Alice.

Just try Googling ''who the fuck is Alice?''.......Nice to see I'm not the only one who has no idea 'who/what' some of these characters are supposed to be, & even if I did know who they're meant to be most rarely look like 'them' anyway. A bit like the 'lara croft' post the other day, as far as I'm concerned Angelina Jolie is Lara Croft....Yes, I know it shows my age, but guess what?....I don't care.....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Just try Googling ''who the fuck is Alice?''.......Nice to see I'm not the only one who has no idea 'who/what' some of these characters are supposed to be, & even if I did know who they're meant to be most rarely look like 'them' anyway. A bit like the 'lara croft' post the other day, as far as I'm concerned Angelina Jolie is Lara Croft....Yes, I know it shows my age, but guess what?....I don't care.....
Really, Angelina. I am so sad now.

As an aside, every time I hear the name Alice, the first thing that comes to mind is 'Alice, remember Alice!" Alice's Restaurant Massacree by Arlo Guthrie

• Red Heart

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
That my goal. If I'm gonna every make a VN. I'm using mostly if not all of Krashwerk models. I don't know why but their something about Krashwerk,that when they're a sale or better a BOGO. I always buy his figures. I mean I buy figures plenty of from Jadyn & Sabby ,Anagord, Lexakiness,etc... But I keep going back to Krashwerk ladies. Maybe it might have to do with the fact that his figures are not to attractive if that makes any sense. Think of it as the Cheerleader effect.
Good luck with your future endeavors. There is one other VN currently using Krashwerks models that I am aware of. I think that some of the more exagerated models can be very attractive with the right clothing and hair assets.

JASA is just Sabby and Jadyn making models that aren't as teen-like as SASE, don't really like the Anagord models. Lexakiness I have no experience with. There are a few on Renderosity that seem to make really good models.

• Red Heart

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Actually I have to agree with Angela Jolie as the perfect actress for Lara Croft. Everything about her fit croft to the perfect T every other actress were forgettable at best miscast at worse.

Reactions: DitaVonTease

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Good luck with your future endeavors. There is one other VN currently using Krashwerks models that I am aware of. I think that some of the more exagerated models can be very attractive with the right clothing and hair assets.

JASA is just Sabby and Jadyn making models that aren't as teen-like as SASE, don't really like the Anagord models. Lexakiness I have no experience with. There are a few on Renderosity that seem to make really good models.
I don't know if it just me. But Sase figures come of as being more Fey like then being teens. Sase do have figures that are actually elves and fairies. And that might be why. But at the same time take any Sase figures. And imagine them having elf ears. Take this figure for example.
Adeline look like an Fairy that Sase was making but decided to remove the wings and failed down the ears to make her look human.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

Personally, I'm not keen on the Lexakiness models, they feel like bad Manga artwork to me, plus they rarely take morphs very well, or at least they didn't in the early days. they might be better now. Renderhub's 'Clones' are worth looking at, at least the G8/G8.1's are, I've no idea about the V4/M4 versions as I never use them. Second Circle's G8/G8.1's are another good set of models, & almost anything from Mousso, get's a big thumb's up aswell.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes