3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Sihil

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2017
Yen Ciri and Geralt 1 post.png Yen Ciri and Geralt 2 post 1080.png Yen Ciri and Geralt 3 post 1080.png
Yen and Gerald get horny in a random bridge in Touissant. Unfortunately, Gerald is too engrossed in Yen's pussy to notice Ciri. Who gets traumatized.
Or does she?
The rest of the three images of this story along with these in 1440p resolution are available on my Patreon at patreon.com/Sihil

Jul 31, 2022
Hey everyone. Just started learning Daz(less than a week). I'm on a serious budget. Got a super cheap(still not cheap enough) laptop with 6GB gpu. So far in my limited experience, any single HD character with clothes are taking around 4-6GB Vram when rendering in 4K. It looks a lot more crisp and clear but I can't possibly make a full scene with multiple characters with those settings. So here are 3 renders in 2K that I'll be down-scaling to 1k to fit renpy. That's right; I'm making my own game with barely any knowledge you can say. I know I've barely scratched the surface and there are tools that'll cut down Vram usage but given my current position; will you be interested in a game where the renders look like these? Don't worry, I won't use these(Teen Raven 8, Stephanie 8, Victoria 8). At this point everyone is tired of seeing these faces and hairs I'm sure. Also I don't have any body morphs yet so things will be different in that regard as well. I'll post here again once I get some more assets that I need. Just got barebone ones right now. Oh and no postwork has been done here. Straight out of Daz oven. So things will get 20-50% better with time and experience I hope.
DaniSam.png Xanthe.png 2K Landscape.png

Last edited:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Hey everyone. Just started learning Daz(less than a week). I'm on a serious budget. Got a super cheap(still not cheap enough) laptop with 6GB gpu. So far in my limited experience, any single HD character with clothes are taking around 4-6GB Vram when rendering in 4K. It looks a lot more crisp and clear but I can't possibly make a full scene with multiple characters with those settings. So here are 3 renders in 2K that I'll be down-scaling to 1k to fit renpy. That's right; I'm making my own game with barely any knowledge you can say. I know I've barely scratched the surface and there are tools that'll cut down Vram usage but given my current position; will you be interested in a game where the renders look like these? Don't worry, I won't use these(Teen Raven 8, Stephanie 8, Victoria 8). At this point everyone is tired of seeing these faces and hairs I'm sure. Also I don't have any body morphs yet so things will be different in that regard as well. I'll post here again once I get some more assets that I need. Just got barebone ones right now. Oh and no postwork has been done here. Straight out of Daz oven. So things will get 20-50% better with time and experience I hope.
View attachment 1984137 View attachment 1984138 View attachment 1984142
Your biggest GPU killer or Swampier is when you put the characters in a setting that can get quite complex real fast. By that I mean a setting that has several extra large props maybe that takes you North of 14 Gb in Textures alone... :( If your going to make a game that is 108 + compatible (Renpy default I think, but not positive) just go ahead and set your size to that. I do 4K in SIL without any issues yet except I have to upscale the Animations. Get a External Denoiser. Which will reduce the file size ( in my case by 1/3 ) then find and download Xconvert. Which converts images to WEBP format which works extremely well in Renpy. Xconvert will reduce, and compress images up to 2/3 to 3/4 in file size. Link below to Denoise, and Xconvert...
I have regularly swamped my RTX 3080 back to CPU mode... :( But not the 3090 so far :)

Xconvert"

Denoiser: https://f95zone.to/threads/nvidia-ai-denoiser-2-4.35677/

• Red Heart
Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes