3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Personally, I'm not keen on the Lexakiness models, they feel like bad Manga artwork to me, plus they rarely take morphs very well, or at least they didn't in the early days. they might be better now. Renderhub's 'Clones' are worth looking at, at least the G8/G8.1's are, I've no idea about the V4/M4 versions as I never use them. Second Circle's G8/G8.1's are another good set of models, & almost anything from Mousso, get's a big thumb's up aswell.
I know renderhub,but never brought anything their. But I have seen alot of good figures. So next week I'm planning on buying a few. Thanks for the suggestion I agree with you on Second circle,and Mousso which I'm surprised I forgot about them.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Actually I have to agree with Angela Jolie as the perfect actress for Lara Croft. Everything about her fit croft to the perfect T every other actress were forgettable at best miscast at worse.
You and DitaVonTease are both wrong, I don't like Alicia Vikander as Lara but Angelina was too old to be Lara. Unless you like Lara as a middle aged woman. Vikander was definitely more age appropriate for Lara.

I wonder who who have played her if her creator was allowed to stick with the original South American Laura Cruz.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes