3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
River and Raven | Guarding The Entrance

River:
Huh! How are you so confident with that low-tier so-called rifle? I carry a holy artifact! *sigh*
Raven: Oh, youngling. It's not the rifle. My bullets always hit their targets. Holy artifact? Are you absolutely sure you wanna bring a knife to a gunfight, love?

View attachment 1993449

''But I never need to reload''

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Another attempt at realism.
View attachment 1994561

Nicely Done, but areas for improvement are, turn the colours down on all of the woodwork, add ripples & drips to the water. To fix some of those problems, try playing with the transprancy settings on the skin, give the girls a darker tan, that way you can put less saturation in the render, or check if your lighting is turning things more orange.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Rizo

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If anybody here has the chance. I highly recommend The Scene Optimizer from Daz3d.

Recently when I been doing some renders where it ended up with nothing but black screens. After some digging around turns out the scenes that I was rendering was eating up to much memories. And people recommended the Scene Optimizer to fixed. After using it once it did trick and fix my render.
Yeah, I have used it to great effect in the past. Most of the time just halving the texture size (which makes it 1/4 the size) is enough. The further away an object or person is from the camera, the less detail you need. This made a HUGE difference for me when I had an older 1050TI video card with only 4G of VRAM. Another tool that can assist with lowering the VRAM used is which will cull out anything that is not within the camera's view, reducing the VRAM required even more. It is simple to use, just select your camera, click this and that's it.

I recommend that people look for lots of VRAM in any new video card you are considering. I grabbed a cheaper 3060 video card with 12G of VRAM and that made all the difference in the world.

• Red Heart
Reactions: D_J123 and Leeduva

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Seconding this - especially if you're rendering for a VN, very few things with 4K textures really need to have 4K textures. Scene Optimizer can save a LOT of headache. Especially when you run it and find out some crazy asset creator slapped a 4K texture on a fucking paperclip :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, hey, I want my paper clips to look real! :cool:

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Yeah, I have used it to great effect in the past. Most of the time just halving the texture size (which makes it 1/4 the size) is enough. The further away an object or person is from the camera, the less detail you need. This made a HUGE difference for me when I had an older 1050TI video card with only 4G of VRAM. Another tool that can assist with lowering the VRAM used is which will cull out anything that is not within the camera's view, reducing the VRAM required even more. It is simple to use, just select your camera, click this and that's it.

I recommend that people look for lots of VRAM in any new video card you are considering. I grabbed a cheaper 3060 video card with 12G of VRAM and that made all the difference in the world.
Mediafire is the only link that is still good there......

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Mediafire is the only link that is still good there......
I actually prefer Mediafire. They're fast and only a few clicks to get the download started. I also use " " to download with, it does multiple connections at once to maximize your transfer speed.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
She looks gorgeous! How'd you make the sweat/water pearls on her skin?
Thanks, glad you like it. :) As for the moisture, I used one of the moister geo shell products. I can't remember which one of the top of my head but if you go to the asset release section here on f95, you'll find it there since that's where I got it. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Yuuki4
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes