3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Ayy don't dis Clippy! One of these days someone's gonna need a 4k texture of that, with a closeup on a girl sucking that paper-clip real good. All jokes aside tho, I'd rather have the 4K texture, and the ability to reduce it (with something like Scene Optimizer) than want the 4k texture for something and no really viable way of up-scaling the details.
Their might be another option. Recently I been checking out AI Image enhancer sites and software. That not only Denoise a photo but enhance as well. Site like Vance Ai. I been looking at making renders without using Denoise. Due to the fact that I have a shitty laptop that can render G2 great and fast. G3 almost as fast. And G8 and above tend to crash. But it if doesn't it takes hours to finish. So I needed a way to make short renders on my laptop with taking hours. That when I found about Ai Image enhancers. The great think is that and can take 1080 and below renders and scale them up to 2k to 4k. I'm going to do a test render tonight to show you what I mean.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Yeah, I have used it to great effect in the past. Most of the time just halving the texture size (which makes it 1/4 the size) is enough. The further away an object or person is from the camera, the less detail you need. This made a HUGE difference for me when I had an older 1050TI video card with only 4G of VRAM. Another tool that can assist with lowering the VRAM used is which will cull out anything that is not within the camera's view, reducing the VRAM required even more. It is simple to use, just select your camera, click this and that's it.

I recommend that people look for lots of VRAM in any new video card you are considering. I grabbed a cheaper 3060 video card with 12G of VRAM and that made all the difference in the world.
Thanks that next on my buying list.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Once a day, I scan through the Daz store to look for good deals, so it's always fun to spot those assets in other people's work. I was so close to buying the dance studio.
Great pic, btw.
Just Daz3d? You got to broaden your horizon. Their Renderosity,Renderotica,renderhub,and so much more. True they don't offer deep discount deals like Daz3d but their plenty of good deals and hidden gems. For example right now on Renderosity a content creator call santuziy78 has a 60% on his store. He has assets such as STZ Night club( ) on sale for $8.08.
STZ Bowling club( ) on sale for $8.80.
STZSAM Restaurant( ) on sale for $9.45. He also has poses separately for each one. Although I think you can buy it as a bundle. Plus he has a lot of good romantic poses. That are M4/V4 to G3 -G8.

Daz3d store is great but don't make the mistake that it the only place for good deals.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes