3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Nice image, tho I'd let her have at least an 'AA cup'......Nice dress too, which one is it?
That looks like Lilflame Asymemetric XL Shirt, it is very versatile, I like that outfit.
View attachment 1999049

Yes, feet are clipping, no I did not cut off her feet, the border did.

I'll keep working on the adult version.
Better watch yourself there, the photographic composition police might have to have a word with you :LOL:

LewdFinity

Jul 21, 2022
Dewd, these goblins are REAL cute!

I'm not normally into that but you've managed a version that's quite an impressive mix between cartoonish and realism; where she's actually plenty alluring in the most unapologetic-hijinx sort of way. Fine work, mate.
Thanks for such expressive comment!
At the beginning, it's all was just an experiment with green skin overlay. And I surprised that at the end, got an attractive goblin girl :)

Reactions: 46n2

GuyFawkes

Dec 15, 2017
Hi guys. I tried to do my own hermione granger. I worked on daz3dmodel Emmeline and modified some morphs. I am not fully satisfied but I think it 's near the real Hermione. What do you think of it? What can I change? View attachment 1998513
She looks great. Will you share the model when you are finished? I have tried and somehow she gets uglier the more i work with evangelize. I have seen other people do pretty well with her but I have never had any success. I love the model you have here. Thanks for sharing.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes