3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

noping123

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2021
You did a really nice job with some of the details, just be careful of the brunette's right leg. I don't know if a knee can bend that much :)

haha. Well, I didn't break any daz limits in that one (Ok I did, but only on the hands!), but I will say this much....

Mine can.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Nice image, tho I'd let her have at least an 'AA cup'......Nice dress too, which one is it?
It's supposed to be that, but the pose doesn't help. I didn't make any changes to the body compared to my last post and there it definitely looks bigger. Once I get back from work I'll check the dimensions to make sure, but yes, she's supposed to be AA or A.

As for the dress, madskills was right.

Hellfern85

Mar 13, 2022
The one on the right, kneeling.
I prefer the one in the middle, she looks the most natural to me. I'd place her around 20-25 years old. That said, it depends on what you're going for, really. The one the left could work if you're going for undead/zombie vibe, might want to make her even more "dead" looking for that. The one on the right looks like the middle one aged ~10 years, I can't really explain it. There's something about her skin-tone that makes her look older to me.
Definitely the middle one
1. Center
2. Right (is that the same model/similar model to center? just with fewer clothes?)
Feedback appreciated!
Similar model, they are both modified characters based on the same actress.

Reactions: DooRetsam

loli.joanna

Aug 10, 2017
She looks great. Will you share the model when you are finished? I have tried and somehow she gets uglier the more i work with evangelize. I have seen other people do pretty well with her but I have never had any success. I love the model you have here. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for the feedback. Yeah I think I will share it when I will be satisfied. I have to work on the body and some parts of the face. (nose in particular)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
It's supposed to be that, but the pose doesn't help. I didn't make any changes to the body compared to my last post and there it definitely looks bigger. Once I get back from work I'll check the dimensions to make sure, but yes, she's supposed to be AA or A.

As for the dress, madskills was right.

Thanks, & yes maybe the pose & the dress combined make her look flat chested.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes